[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginning knitter

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Feb 1 15:43:28 UTC 2013

Deidre, pick chp those needles at least once a day, even if for just 15 minutes! Your level of confidence will heighten! Yesterday, I ended up with a mess, but will be back at it again! I got myself out of it; nonetheless, it can be a little worrisome especially when we're plugging along nicely and something drastic happens! When I first began knitting the second go-round, my yarn was all tangled taking it from the skein! Now I put my yarn in balls and I stay out of trouble! I'm working with the European stitches a little at a time! I'll master this method come heck or high water. Grins! No one in my immediate presence uses it so I have to wing it on my own along with Annette's teaching! Smiles!

Hugs