[Nfb-krafters-korner] o t Lets Go Ravens

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 16:01:28 UTC 2013

Denise said, "The truth is that I've been a 49ers fan since 1996."

Becky retorts, "I'm sorry," Giggle.

I have been a 49ers fan before, but only during the incredible reign of Joe
Montana, and to a lesser extent admiration for Steve Young and others.

But kissing your biceps Colin, just gross. Plus how they wrongly threw away
Alex Smith when he got hurt, bla.

But seriously, this should be one of the best Super Bowls ever with these
two fine talented teams.

Becky and Jake