[Nfb-krafters-korner] o t Lets Go Ravens

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 20:16:11 UTC 2013

I have been a Ravens fan since 2007 after I attended Youth SLAM in
Baltimore, Maryland before that year's football season. I would have rooted
on a Baltimore hockey team but Baltimore doesn't have a hockey team. I have
enjoyed my visits to Baltimore both at Youth SLAM and the few times that I
have visited there after that trip. As for why the Ravens deserve to win the
Super Bull, one: I am loyal to all of my sports teams and love to see them
win, two: Baltimore has only one the Super Bull one time and it has been
thirteen years ago, three: Baltimore has not been to the Super Bull that I
know since their Super Bull win in 2000, and four: Baltimore is there to
prove themselves that they are the best team in the NFL this year. I
understand that you 49'ers also haven't been to the Super Bull let alone won
it in ages. You guys are odviously there to prove yourselves too. A game
like the one on Sunday will be a great game. I'll be more surprized if it
wasn't a close one than I would be if it was. I am rooting on the Ravens of
course. I will be very happy if they win on Sunday! Why have you 49'ers fans
not come out of the woodwork like us Ravens fans? Why do you want the 49'ers
to win the Super Bull? Go Ravens!!!
Kendra