[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT thinking of retiring

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 04:29:32 UTC 2013

hmmmmm if you  retire I guess I will retire too.

Good night all!

In a message dated 2/1/2013 11:10:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

Hi  all,

Oh my! I made a boo boo in the class tonight. I didn't  figure that out till
I'd already sent every one the pattern. so I just  finished sending the
replacement pattern to everyone again. then it looked  as though perhaps I
forgot to add the file to some of the emails, so I send  a few people a file
for a third time. oh dear, is it time for my  retirement.

Well, if not that, it is most certainly time for me to  retire, as in go to
sleep!

Thanks goes out to Terry for  catching this mistake in class and getting me
to check into  it.

Cathy

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org