[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the new knitters doing?

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sat Feb 2 15:07:09 UTC 2013

Oh, this does sound like it'd be a great lifeline I understand the concept and think I could do it! I'd have to get a size zero circular needle! That would be perfect because then if there is a lost stitch, we wouldn't have to go back so car, or if there's some type of mistake! I'll check into that! I'm going to dry that, but not yet! I had a feeling a cowel would be like a hood, but didn't want to assume anything! Smiles! Glad you didn't retire, Kathy! I bet you do well teaching your class!

Hugs