[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginning knitter

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 2 20:13:27 UTC 2013

Why not just practice your "ripping out" think of it as practice and don't
worry about the finished project yet. Just rip it out, and begin again, or
rip down to your mistakes and go from there - do it for practice.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com