[Nfb-krafters-korner] ripping back

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 2 21:20:28 UTC 2013

I have a pattern for a scarf that only uses the knit stitch.  The piece is
knitted in the round.  When you are binding off, you drop stitches on
purpose as you do it.  The end result is a straight scarf with fringe.  The
first time I made it I was not happy about having to drop a stitch and
unravel my hard work.  I now embrace it and it is kind of fun.  With the
right yarn it makes a neat noise.

There are a number of stitch patterns that require you to drop a stitch.

Just some food for thought.

Annette