[Nfb-krafters-korner] dropped stitches and other things

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 2 23:32:26 UTC 2013

Sunshine, you will be sporting your new knitwaer very soon! It is so
wonderful to put on things you made, and then just wait for the compliments.
People love hand knits and they will swoon over yours!

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com