[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT 49ers

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Feb 3 18:45:59 UTC 2013

What colors are the 49ers?

We have to celebrate them.  We had a plugged up toilet.  My husband worked
his heart out trying to repair it.  Well he got it cleared, but the Plummer
came anyway.  Guess he did not get the message we did not need him.  He said
let me check it anyway.  He did and then turned to my husband.  He asked my
husband who he was rooting for in the Super Bowl.  My husband who cares not,
said the 49ers.  The plummer washed up and said no charge for the visit,
smile.

So we are celebrating the 49ers with there colors.

My husband is a football widower. But today he is my date for a Super Bowl
party in our home, soft smile.

Becky and Jake