[Nfb-krafters-korner] neighbor recycler?

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 3 20:29:13 UTC 2013

Deidre
Has your neighbor ever knitted or crocheted with plastic yarn?  I was
reading online about people who use plastic shopping bags and make it into
what they call plarn.  I thought it was a neat idea.  There was one person
who made plastic mats for a missionary in some place in Africa for people to
lie on instead of the earth.  Was just curious since she is so talented and
into recycling.

Jill