[Nfb-krafters-korner] special garbage bags

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 23:25:19 UTC 2013

Now this is going back when using the plastic bags to knit or crochet up
beach bags or tote bags.  I had gotten it as a Christmas present.  A  friend
had bought me a box of plastic garbage bags that were white and printed  all
over the bags was _Neman marcus_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&nfpr=1&q=Neman+marcus&sa=X&ei=DUEQUYy5BpC70AG3u4DYAQ&ved=0CDAQvgUoAQ)

Well I was not going to put my garbage in it, but I did use them all and
crocheted Tote Bags out of them.  It turned into the joke as I gave  everyone
one for their birthday.  I told them I went shopping for their  birthday at
_Neman marcus_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&nfpr=1&q=Neman+marcus&sa=X&ei=DUEQUYy5BpC70AG3u4DYAQ&ved=0CDAQvgUoAQ)

and after  I got finished buying something for me, this was all that I had
left as you know  how expensive _Neman marcus_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&nfpr=1&q=Neman+marcus&sa=X&ei=DUEQUYy5BpC70AG3u4DYAQ&ved=0CDAQvg
UoAQ)

is...LOL

I wonder if they still make these plastic garbage bags.  My oldest  was in
colege and he is 39 now.

Joyce Kane