[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat reminders

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 03:42:07 UTC 2013

When would you like Monday Night Chat reminders sent to the list.  I  use
to send it out sometime over the weekend.  So for those who read at  work it
would be there for Monday morning   I sometime sent out a  reminder during
the week.  If we had anything special I would send out  supplies or that a
few weeks in advance during the week.  So would you like  a reminder on Monday
or during the weekend and would you prefer a reminder in  the middle of the
week before each topic?

We post to Facebook  and our website [on the front page] at least  a couple
  of weeks before the date of the chat.  I like to have by  the first of
the month all of the Monday Night Chats posted on the website's  front page.
You can also find them posted on our calendar on the  website.

Let us know your thoughts and we will try to work out something.