[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making Plarn and a Plarn Sleeping Mat

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:01:07 UTC 2013

I didn't find the pattern at your link, although I did find reading the
information about the cause interesting.

I found though several links about making plarn as well as making the plarn
sleeping mats for the homeless.  There was a you tube video, but, she stated
things like "like that" and "like this" not blind friendly for the most
part.

The following link though has the directions for making plarn, as well as a
tote:
http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2010/how-tuesday-how-to-make-plarn-crochet-an-ec
o-friendly-tote-b/

And this link has the directions for the crocheted sleeping mat:

http://www.crochetspot.com/helping-the-homeless-and-saving-the-environment-b
y-crocheting/

 Dixie