[Nfb-krafters-korner] super saver Hobbie Lobbie

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 22:42:35 UTC 2013

I don't have any Hobbie Lobbie in my area.  I do my shopping online  with
them.  I get their announcements via email and I have called in my  orders
and asked the people taking the orders to describe colors of yarn  to.  They
are very nice and helpful. me

In a message dated 2/5/2013 5:44:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,