[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT NorEastern is a coming...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 04:40:45 UTC 2013

Hey folks no one has talked about snow this year.  CT and up this way  is
being threatened with one of those NorEastern snow good times on  Friday.  It
was 30 some years back when we got hit with Blizzard   Larry as of today.
I was living down inn the beach area and we had snow up  to our a--.  Well
in the middle of the night I looked out the window in the  back yard to check
how high the snow was and it was weird as it seemed like the  white snow
was moving a bit back and forth.[No Henry, I wasn't drinking][I  didn't drink
anything until my kids grew up].  Well I woke up dh and he  opened the back
door to let our poodles outside and he came in laughing as one  of them went
running down the back porch stairs and then jumped and all john  heard was
a big splash.  Since we were like maybe 200 yards from the  beach.  Well we
had high tides and the salt water came up high enough to go  over the street
and runn down and flood not only our yards, but the street and  all.  We
had no cellar, but our furnace hung under the house in the crawl  space and
was attached to our floor.  The heat rose up from there.   The water came up
high enough to put the pilot out on the furnace.

That is why I live on High land  Avenue.  I had enough of living  by the
beach.

In case you were wondering.  Huggy bear[our little Yorkshire   swam back to
the stairs and came running in and shook the water all over John  and the
floor.

Thank God we had a separate furnace upstairs between the bedrooms  wall.
My oldest was 8, middle was 6 and young est was 3.