[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 05:22:12 UTC 2013

Joyce,

Do you happen to have an iPhone? I have found that using the dropbox app on the iPhone can sometimes be a little easier than the computer or online. I'd  be happy to chat with you over the phone if you indeed have an iPhone. I can give you a few pointers  on how I do things differently with the app versus the computer.

Sent from my iPhone