[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks on 4 needles

greatful_n_happiness sober512 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 7 18:24:52 UTC 2013

I am trying rto figure a way to explain how to do this since I made slippers
on 4 needles.
The best way is to, try holding your working in one hand and with the other
hand, use the empty needle that you will be using and make sure to keep the
yarn in either the front or back checking often that you don't get anything
tangled up while working. Also, you might want to keep a lose tension while
you work so you don't have any issues with tangling.

I am not sure if this helps some, but it works for me.

Portia