[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blizzard in CT

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 19:40:45 UTC 2013

Yep, Henry and I live one town over and our stowns got hit really good with
 the snow.  With us living along Long Island Sound we don't usually get as
much snow along the coast.  I heard that Milford and Stratford had 34
inches of snow.  Can you believe with them not even plowing all the streets  in
my town yet we had freezing rain this morning!  My dh said they managed  to
plow part of our street last night, but I heard the only streets that got
plowed out good was the ones they used some type of bucket loader and could
take  away the snow.  They didn't do that on our street.

Henry, Did you hear they are predicting more snow for us Wednesday into
Thursday and then on the weekend again.