[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lisa/Sewing two pieces together

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:53:16 UTC 2013

Susan,

This helps but is different than what I was imagining. I thought the
seam was sewn down the long open ends with a gap in the middle. I
think it makes more sense to sew the seams on the short ends of the
rectangel. I guess the problem I am having is what the shrug looks
like on especially since there is no opening for your head. When you
slide your arms through the arm holes I am imagining that the material
bunches up quite a bit? Any description around this will be helpful.

I think this is a super easy pattern and looks like it will crochet up
very prettily. I haven't started. I'm waiting to figure out how it
will wear first. The recommended yarn was Homespun and the hook size
was N (9 mm).

Thanks for all the help.