[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mittens, Mittens, Mittens

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:25:41 UTC 2013

hi LM,

Joyce and I will be teaching a loomed mittens class in march. however, these mittens will have cables, and it is necessary that anyone who takes this class already know how to knit cables on the loom.
unfortunately, you did not sign up for my last cables class, so you won't know how to make the cables. they are a class in their own right, being rather challenging to master but there are simple mitten patterns online. just search for them.
btw, congratulations on your almost completed crocheted poncho. what kind of yarn did you use? Susan gave you a wonderful description of stitches to choose from to use to sew together crocheted pieces.

Cathy