[Nfb-krafters-korner] April loom knit class unvaled

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Thu Feb 14 13:30:17 UTC 2013

Where would I get these sumplies? I need to pay dues to take this class! I'd like to bearn how to use a loom so if anyone can help me understand how to get all these things and more, let me know! What kind of yarn is needed, etc. I'm excited. Besides, I need to make ' purple scarf for someone! Can I get looms of different sizes? Are they extremely expensive, etc. I know I'm asking a lot of questions but this is all new to me!

Hugs

P.S. I am knitting an afghan right now it coming along well, but it is the American style I'm using for knitting! I will get to learn the continental! Smiles!

Hugs again!