[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day ... sort of ...

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:51:45 UTC 2013

Okay, what I actually propose is a "For Swap"

I have two skeins of unused Bernat Alpaca Natural Blends yarn in the indigo
colorway, both in the same dye lot. There's nothing wrong with this yarn, I
just don't foresee using it and I need to destash.

Sooooooo .... How's about a yarn swap?

Here's how it works. If you have some yarn you'd like to destash, or some
yarn you think I'd like to try and are willing to trade to me in exchange
for this really pretty Bernat I'm offering, contact me OFF LIST at
sarahmsykes at gmail.com with your best offer.

I'll send this lovely bunch of yarn to the lucky person who offers me the
most attractive swap. I will accept offers until Wednesday, Feb 20.

I will pay postage of the Bernat to you, and you will pay postage of what
you're trading to me. Don't be shy in what you offer, I'm pretty easy to
please when it comes to yarn and I'm not too picky about getting equal
yardage or weight or anything.

Does this sound like a good deal?
If so, let the bidding frenzy begin!!!

--