[Nfb-krafters-korner] April loom knit class unvaled

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 04:20:13 UTC 2013

Hi, Kathy!

I will do as you suggested. I will keep which message! I will also need to get a hook as well, right? I'm gonna see what I can find first! I can't wait to get help. I now just have to figure out how to pay because I can't get to the semond page to pay my dues on my net book nor my note taker. I want to pay as quickly as possible! So I'll have to get someone to help me! At least if you or someone could get me started knitting and pearling that would make me happy. I've wanted to learn looming for years. I remembered after our knitting class that I had used a loom as a child, but don't remember a thing about it. I appreciate the kindness people have shown on this list and I'm glad to be hear! I will take Henry's beginner class on looming as well! I'll let you know when I get my stuff and whomever is interested in working with me, I'd appreciate it!

Hugs