[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot dreams

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 20:02:09 UTC 2013

I had to share this story with all of my blind friends. Hope you can get a smile from it.

Our seventeen year old Grand Son was here this afternoon. We were doing paper work and fooling around with our I phones. That brought up our blindness. Kyle asked if we could see in our dreams. I told him yes. His comment was "if i was blind I would be excited to go to sleep and see in my dreams". Hmmm, I have been so angry lately because I am having vivid dreams during the night. I guess I will rethink that anger and be so glad I can see when I am dreaming.
Henrietta