[Nfb-krafters-korner] o t Lets Go Ravens

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 17 00:35:05 UTC 2013

First of all, go Ravens!!! We Ravens fans cheered not only throughout the
whole football game but we also cheered a while after the game was over. I'm
sure that we will see another clash of the Titens next year. Ravens and the
49ers again? To me, that sounds like a good idea! Good luck with the
blanket! From what I heard, it sounds like it's going to be very beautiful!
Kendra