[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT dreams

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 17 14:33:37 UTC 2013

OH, YES, my dogs get me up during the night at times, too. Then, back to bed
and dreaming. It is wonderful to be retired, isn't it!

Today, I am working on my second sock - I got the fist one done - yippeeeee!
And, I have just turned the heel on this one, and will be doing the gusset
next. I am so excited. I want to THANK the ladies here who gave me good
advice and most of all encouragement because the do life me up when I think
I cannot do things and i really appreciate it. I plan to be wearing my new
pair of hand knit socks very soon now.

Lynda  ----- Original Message -----