[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT:5 o clock

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Feb 17 16:09:20 UTC 2013

I get my most creative times in that sort of wake sleep time.  If I am stuck
in the middle of a project and can't find an answer, I just lay my head back
on my chair and relax quieting myself.  A work around or the solution to the
problem just seems to come.  I am a person who believes in prayer. So that
quieting myself is me praying or softly singing to God.

Becky and the snoozing Jake