[Nfb-krafters-korner] Visualization & Color - WAS: OT dreams

Deidre Muccio deimucc at verizon.net
Sun Feb 17 16:45:38 UTC 2013

Annette
Interesting you say you imagine you think you know what the color of
something is even if you have not gotten that information beforehand. I do
this with dog toys all the time. As for krafts, mixing colors in rug hooking
works for me, it's far less fine work than knitting. My rug color
combinations are probably little different than what I used to paint. I
remember all that, and others love my colors too.
	If you want some consolation, my neighbor recently ripped out a good
part of a hat she was making in which she combined pink with black for a
hat. She wasn't sure which color should be the dominant one. As it turned
out, I believe as she decreased the size of the fabric for the top of the
hat, she had gotten the colors wrong. Now I can't remember if she reverted
back to pink highlights on a black hat or the other way around.