[Nfb-krafters-korner] cable knit hat class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:13:53 UTC 2013

hi all,

hope those of you who have taken my cable knitting classes on the loom will be signing up for the cable knit hat class soon. it is posted on the site now.
I am so excited to finally be teaching a class based on a pattern that I created myself!
if you are planning to take my class, I wanted to let you know that there will be a bit of preparation homework for class this time round.

with your 36-peg loom please do a double enwrap cast-on, then knit 2 over 1 on all pegs. then knit in your preferred method till your piece measures four to five inches long. this will be the brim of your hat. we will begin the class by folding and knitting our brims together.
the class isn't until the Friday after this one, so you've got lots of time, but I'm beginning my brim, so thought I'd give all of you a heads up.
heads up on your hats, ha ha!
Cathy