[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for new classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 17:02:15 UTC 2013

Hey folks we are looking for new projects for you to teach here at Krafters
 Korner.  Spring is not that far off and we have plenty of room for classes
 in April, May and why not June!

We do have some room for classes the end of March.

Put on your thinking caps and come share some time and show us how to do a
project or two.  April and May we are looking for you to teach us something
 new!

We need class proposals 5 or 6 weeks prior to beginning of class start
date.