[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT dreams

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 22:04:30 UTC 2013

I've heard of a man who was perfically normal and no artist. He got in some
kind of accedent where his brain got damaged. Since then, he became obsesive
with drawing to the point that as long as his hands are free, he is drawing.
I don't know where his sudden tallent for drawing came from. I do know that
once it was unlocked, he has never put a stop of any kind since.
Kendra