[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 10:41:53 UTC 2013

I believe the difference is that Latch hook are pre cut pieces of yarn that
 you use.  You have to fold them when wrapping it around the special latch
hook and the latch is open and when you pull it it closes around the yarn
pieces  and pull it thru the canvas.  You then give it a tug to tighten and
pull  the yarn.

In a message dated 2/18/2013 4:43:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,