[Nfb-krafters-korner] circular needles

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue Feb 19 18:54:30 UTC 2013

Well, this didn't work out with Siri, so am trying again! The easiest pattern is to knit 1 row. On second row, knit two, purl rest of stitches until you reach the last two and then knit those. So one row will be a knit and the next purl with two knits at the beginning and end with two knits  Smiles! You can plan on as many stitches as you like! I'm using only 120 stitches because I'm using size 13 needles! With the Variegated yarn! It's looking gorgeous. You can create your own pattern! How"ever, this one is simple and one I got off the yarn package. The amount of yarn purchased is dependent upon how wide and long you'd like the afghan. There was also a pattern for a throe using 70 stitches, but everybody seems to want afghans. With my next one, I'm going to create a pattern of my own! ! should be interesting!

I used smaller needles just to see what I thought of how things were going, but didn't care for the way the afghan was looking and sighted friends liked the fuller look! Smiles.

Hugs