[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blindness Versus Deafness

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:34:17 UTC 2013

Last year I had a bad cold and my ears were blocked up.
I thought that if this is what deafness feels like, then I don't want any part of it.
After my cold went away, and my ears cleared up, I said thank God for my ability to hear, and my remaining senses.
By the way, someone in the group suggested that I take vitamin C and one a day vitamins, I haven't had so much as a sniffle or cold since. Thank you Dr.
Henry