[Nfb-krafters-korner] miter korner or what?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 18:51:04 UTC 2013

Sara,

I give you the challenge and job!  Let's go for this short row beach  ball!
 I love the sound of this.

We had a class going back on doing the short row shaping and we had such a
turn out.  It was a special teacher that taught it not from the list.   I
am not sure if it was her own pattern, but we had a terrific turn out for her
 class and that was more then a year ago.

In a message dated 2/19/2013 12:39:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,