[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Tresurer for division

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 19:21:51 UTC 2013

I am unsure what is said regarding officers  on the website for NFB
Krafters Division.  I do believe what has been done in regards to  contacting the
new treasurer for contact information is a good choice and  protective of
having that information posted on the website.

I was a bit upset to learn going back a few years ago that if you put my
name and Krafters Korner or NFB on the first link to a website on google, not
 only does my mane show up in the first paragraph, but my home address
along with  my phone number pops up on a website linked to NFB.org.

Oh well I am not sure how long this info has been posted to the internet,
but it is there.

So this seems to be a better way to send that information to a person
requesting it.

In a message dated 2/20/2013 2:11:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,