[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} Latch Hook Kits at Herrschners

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 19:31:08 UTC 2013

In the past when this class was offered, there  was 1 kit offered to  be
done.  It is a lot of work for the teacher to find sighted help, put  into
words each row of the pattern and provide the information, written pattern  and
teach the class.

So coming up with one project to satisfy everyone is quite a  challenge.

Please understand the work that goes into one of these classes for  you.
Thank you goes out to each and every teacher that shares their love  of
teaching, learning and crafting here at Krafters Korner.

In a message dated 2/19/2013 9:02:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,