[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw Membership Dues

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:44:37 UTC 2013

Hi Terry and Jill,
I whole heartedly agree with you ladies.
I really enjoy taking and teaching the classes, you are all a great group to work with.
Terry, you are my permanent co-instructor, you explain things in a way that I can't do. Your knowledge of looming, plastic canvas, and even knitting surpasses mine, and I like that.
As an Accountant for over 30 years, I would like to see a monthly treasury report,I am sure that the membership would like to know how the money is being used. I do know that some of it is going toward the running of this web-site, and some is being used for the membership in the National Headquarters.
I feel tat if a treasury report was read, then the members that are still on the fence about joining the group would send in their dues as they would see where their money is going. Do you all agree with me?
Regards
Henry  CPA