[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasury reports and other business matters

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:56:00 UTC 2013

I agree with Henry's wish to see Treasurer's reports, but I would even go a
step further.

As paid members, do we not have the right and the responsibility to cast a
vote about decisions made in this group? How often does Krafters Korner
hold meetings in which decisions are made? How often are decisions that
ought to involve the wider membership made by only the board, or only a
select few on the board?

We've already proven that conference calling is an excellent way to
communicate with one another, why not take that a step further?

Perhaps we can make one Monday Night Chat session per month into an actual
meeting where business is discussed and reports are given. This could be
done in a similar way to ordinary NFB meetings. All would be welcome, but
only paid members could vote.

Any thoughts?

Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com