[Nfb-krafters-korner] report's for division

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 04:01:08 UTC 2013

Our last treasurer's report and secretary's report was presented and read
at our NFB Krafters Membership meeting, July 2012.  We have not had another
meeting for the division since then.  As I had said we will have a board
meeting in the next few weeks and reports will be presented at that time.

To answer the question regarding the annual $10 membership dues and what
you get for being a paid member or not being a paid member.

Non paid members get to participate in our Monday Night Chats.  They  are
entitled to and encouraged to take one free "Try It Class".  This is a  one
time only offer to try a class.  They can join our email list,  too.

Paid members are invited to participate in Monday Night Chats, take as many
 classes as they want within the membership period, vote at meetings to
help make  decisions on Krafters Korner.  You also need to be a paid member in
order  to rent a table at our Kraft Show held during convention.

If you are not a paid member you can not take classes at Krafters  Korner.