[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasury reports and other business matters

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:05:26 UTC 2013

Maybe a compromise between monthly meetings and 2 a year might be quarterly
meetings?

The convention meeting is all well and good for the few that attend, but, if
you compare the number of KK members who attend convention to the actual
number of KK members I would think it a very minor few are at convention.

Yes, you can compare us to other affiliates and say they do this and they do
that, but you have also said this is one of the most active affiliates, so
in my mind you are comparing apples and oranges.

I think a once a year Treasurer's report is not being fiscally responsible
to the membership.  I also think that members need to be able to voice these
concerns in a meeting setting as opposed to one on one emails.  Those one on
one emails I am sure are often answering the same questions over and over
again, and if the answers were given in a public setting like a meeting, I
am quite sure that your inbox would be all the happier for it.

 Dixie