[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasury Reports and Other Business Matters

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:54:13 UTC 2013

Hi All,
I agree with both Dixie and Sarah, we should have a monthly phone conference meeting for both paid and unpaid members to express their concerns, and opinions about the group with the board members.
Joyce, since you don't have the time to organize something like this, then maybe someone who has the time, and the organizational skills needed for this can take on this task once a month.
I personally can not do it, as I have many irons in my fire now.
How about it folks, does anyone have the time and talent for this?
Lets see if we can make theKrafters Korner a better division that people will want to join, and maybe those who have dropped out of come back to.
If anyone wants to contact me in private, so as not to clog up this site, please feel free to do so. Joyce, please don't think that I am going behind your back by having members contact me privately. I want to be courtious and leave this site for crafting questions, and the sharing of ideas.
Regards,
Henry