[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasury reports and other businessmatters

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 16:30:28 UTC 2013

Romona, I do remember seing the minutes right after convention.  Posting
them on the web site is an idea along with the treasurer's report, since
indeed these are public documents.

We did  indeed have one phone business meeting in each of 2011 and 2012.  We
voted as members on recording classes.  We had quite a long discussion.
Seems to me we had around twenty plus members present.  Those minutes could
also be on the web site. This way we the members and new members know what
the policies are.

Thank you all the Board members of this fabulous Krafters Korner!

Becky and the ever watchful Jake