[Nfb-krafters-korner] cable knit hat class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:50:30 UTC 2013

hi all,

so the class will begin this Friday. originally, I planned for only one class, but now with the mitten class postponed to another time, I have another Friday available and so we will probably meet again on March8th for anyone who would like help with the gather closure method for the hat.

don't forget that you will need to have four inches knitted in the round ready to fold up your brim for class on this Friday.

see you then.
I will send out the phone number as soon as I get the class list and the number.

Cathy