[Nfb-krafters-korner] the board members?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 19:38:58 UTC 2013

Joyce Kane, President, Cindy Sheets, First Vice President, Laurie Porter,
Second Vice President, Ramona Walhof, Secretary, Cindy Zimmer, Treasurer ,
Board  members: Linda Anderson  and Diane Felipe.

Each officer is voted in for a 2 year turm and the 2 board member positions
 were staggered as they were voted in for 1 year term and then voted in for
2  year terms after our first year was completed.

This summer the 2 board member's positions will be up for election for a 2
year term.

In a message dated 2/25/2013 2:17:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,