[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasury reports and other businessmatters

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 20:04:26 UTC 2013

Deb,

That is what has been done in the past few years.  After convention we
have sent a copy of the report that was given at convention to the list and we
have one member phone in telephone conference for members.    I  also try
to have a planning board meeting to plan out Convention planning.

I am late on having the planning meeting for Convention and will probably
combine everything in 1 meeting as we are having some problems getting
everyone  's schedule to work for this meeting.

In a message dated 2/25/2013 4:35:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,