[Nfb-krafters-korner] the board members?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 20:09:49 UTC 2013

All I am doing gang is offering suggestions.

Add our constitution to the mix of what should be on the web site.  This way
we would know from year to year what offices are available. It would be nice
if there was a bit of a job description for each office as well.

We are certainly maturing as a group to ask such wonderful questions.

Again, I am just offering suggestions to the board.  This way all you guys
have to do is point to our web site.

Becky and the snoozy one