[Nfb-krafters-korner] Boye Interchangeable Needles

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 26 01:30:42 UTC 2013

I have a set of the Boyd inter-changeable needles.  When I first got them I
thought they were great.  Once I put my hands on the Knit Pick Harmony wood
inter-changeable needles, I've changed my mind about the Boyd needles.  My
biggest complaint is that the Boyd cables are very stiff.  I think this is
what causes the needles to loosen up.

HTH,
Annette