[Nfb-krafters-korner] the board members?

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:14:44 UTC 2013

The constitution has been cleaned up and prepped for the website. However,
classes and chats take priority on the website so this has still not been
completed. We have been recruiting people to take up some jobs regarding the
website and this will eventually get on there. It has been sent to the list
in the past prior to convention so that anyone may review it.

Cindy S.

rg/b.butterfly
%40comcast.net