[Nfb-krafters-korner] Amazon book

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:40:14 UTC 2013

hi Becky,

my, but does this book sound interesting. I just looked for it on bookshare but it is not up there yet. I certainly can relate to the book jacket, for I too have found that knitting and crocheting have really helped me with  my depression, anxiety and feelings of self esteem. not only the  actual making of the projects, but the social interaction and friendships I have  made, has really changed the past two winters for me, from dreading, their gray   and dreariness , to looking forward to this time, of  coziness and   relaxation. I am so thankful for whoever it was who first told me about this group, and also for the encouragement and welcome I received when I first came to this group.

now with five projects in progress and another one beginning next week, I am anything but bored. I don't have much time to stress or feel depressed, I have just too much to keep me busy and interested I am usually  looking forward to teaching or taking a class.  .
now whenever I go out somewhere it is not just my guide dog that people ask me about. now it may be my current craft project. I don't only hear about their pets, but also their their craft projects and hear compliments on my own projects. such fun!

Cathy